Energy Education Resources
No need to search the web for energy education resources. We have some great ones right here!
- [need intro text for this] Embed this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfr2DUOGu34&feature=youtu.be
- Renew Our Schools’ curated list of energy lessons from a variety of organizations https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BJfA6TEcGiW-z9k1ssj2SVbTrg9rm-vLGno2cWa7KkM/edit (we’ll share an even bigger list after you register for our program) [need to update this document/rebrand]
- [need to update this document/rebrand and maybe create a thumbnail of this] Sample Renew Our Schools lesson: Kill-A-Watt
- Renew Our Schools 2.0: School Measured Savings/How to Read an eGauge (this may be here or in the portal instead)
- Renew Our Schools 2.0: School Energy Actions (this one will likely be in the portal)
Completing a school energy audit [rebrand this and say that it will also earn points in the comp] Click HERE for an audit that will help you understand how to save energy in your school. A completed audit can be submitted for “School Energy Action” points in the competition! Please save your copy and submit it with your school name as the title. Notice that there are a few required sheets to fill out. Click HERE for an audit data collection sheet tailored for elementary school students.