Grass to Garden | City of Lafayette
Our 2019 Grass to Garden program has closed for the season! Continue browsing for information and requirements from this year’s program. If you are still interested in participating if or when this program is offered again, please follow the below button to sign up for the notification list. We’ll reach out if or when we have availability again. Thank you!
- Create an account to view the webinar.
- Watch the prerequisite 20 minute webinar.
- Pass the quiz or chat with a Resource Central representative.
- Choose a 200 sq. ft. (or more) area of your lawn to transform!
- Submit your application and other required documents by July 15th.
- Remove the approved section of grass and send photos.
- Pick up and plant your free Garden In A Box.
- Send a final photo of your new and improved water-wise landscape!
- Schedule your free irrigation consultation.
Free Materials Include:
- 200 sq. ft. Garden In A Box (includes: starter plants, plant by number maps, and plant and care guide)
- Rain Bird Retro 1800 spray to drip irrigation conversion kit
- Water bill credit (Lafayette only)
Spring 2019 Important Dates:
- Turf Removal 101
- Boulder County Resource List
- 6 Steps to Transforming Your Lawn Video
- Spray-to-Drip Irrigation Conversion Video
- Transforming Your Lawn into a Xeriscape Garden Presentation
- “Water Savings Coming Soon” Yard Sign
- Example of a Landscape Design
- Rocky Mountain Retreat: Full Sun Garden
- Mountain Shadows: Part Shade Garden