Grass to Garden | City of Louisville
The City of Louisville & Resource Central invite you to transform your water-thirsty yard into a beautiful, eco-friendly, perennial garden! Watch the informational webinar to learn more and apply! Don’t wait long, the deadline is March 15th!
- Create an account to view the webinar.
- Watch the prerequisite, 20 minute webinar.
- Pass the quiz or chat with a Resource Central representative.
- Choose a 200 sq. ft. (or more) area of your lawn to transform!
- Submit your application and other required documents by March 15th.
- Attend an optional one-on-one session with a landscape pro.
- Remove the approved section of grass and send photos.
- Pick up and plant your free Garden In A Box.
- Send a final photo of your new and improved water-wise landscape!
- Schedule your free irrigation consultation.
Free Materials Include:
- 200 sq. ft. Garden In A Box (includes: starter plants, plant by number maps, and plant and care guide)
- Rain Bird Retro 1800 spray to drip irrigation conversion kit
Spring 2019 Important Dates:
- Turf Removal 101
- Boulder County Resource List
- 6 Steps to Transforming Your Lawn Video
- Spray-to-Drip Irrigation Conversion Video
- Transforming Your Lawn into a Xeriscape Garden Presentation
- “Water Savings Coming Soon” Yard Sign
- Example of a Landscape Design
- Rocky Mountain Retreat: Full Sun Garden
- Rocky Mountain Retreat: 200 sq. ft. map
- Mountain Shadows: Part Shade Garden
- Mountain Shadows: 200 sq. ft. map