This summer, be your own farmer and grow delicious delights in your backyard! By focusing on the heartiest of veggies, the Homegrown Harvest garden is sure to give you the produce staples you need to eat fresh and ultra-local meals every day. This garden boasts 17 different varieties of all-organic starter plants including a mixture of leafy-greens, summer squash, green beans, cucumbers, peppers, tomatoes, and even watermelon! This organic veggie garden covers at least 36 sq. ft. and includes 32 locally-grown starter plants that prefer full sun to partial shade.
- Covers: 36 sq. ft.
- 32 starter plants with 17 different varieties in 2-inch pots
- 2 plant by number layout options (4'x9' rectangle - vertical or horizontal orientation)
- Exposure: Full Sun (Requires a minimum of 6 hours direct sun per day) to Partial Shade (Only 4 hours of indirect or direct sun per day)
- Mature Height: 6 in. to 5 ft.
- Benefits: Locally grown, organic and edible herbs, flowers, vegetables and fruits!
What To Expect
- The Veggie Garden boasts 32 starter plants in 2-inch pots. Plants will be small relative to their mature size.
- Days to harvest will vary for each plant.
- Gardens will easily fit in a small car. One garden will come in one 2 ft. x 1 ft. tray (pictured left).
Bright Lights Swiss Chard
Cocozelle Summer Squash
Giant of Italy Parsley
Jewel Mix Nasturtium
Orange Lunchbox Peppers
Red Gem Marigold
Red Giant Mustard Greens
Red Zebra Tomatoes
Straight 8 Cucumber
Sugar Baby Watermelon
White Lisbon Scallions
What Customers Say
Grow Your Own!
"I love the idea of growing food for our use."
Healthy Plants and Happy Gardeners
“I love this program! Plants are healthy and beautiful. This is making a gardener out of me.”
Easy And Fun
“Could not have been easier or more fun. Love the selection and information provided on the plants.”