We’ve pulled together a selection of our favorite full sun, xeric perennials to be used creatively throughout your garden filling in gaps or holes. This greatest hits collection includes the hearty Red Valerian, dainty Baby’s Breath, and the sweet Cupid’s Dart to name just a few! No planting maps are included, so get creative and customize your landscape with these 14 beautiful, xeric perennials!
- 14 starter plants with 7 different varieties in 4-inch pots
- Plant as you wish! Plant by number layout not included.
- Exposure: Full sun (requires a minimum of 6 hrs of direct sun per day)
- Mature Height Range: 4 in. to 3 ft.
- Hardy to: 6,500 ft.
- Bloom Time: Spring to fall
- Benefits: Locally grown, pollinator-friendly, and perfect for filling in gaps and holes in your landscape
What To Expect
- Our xeric gardens feature anywhere from 14 to 30 starter plants in 4-inch pots. Plants will be small relative to their mature size, and they will not be in full bloom.
- "First year they sleep, second year they creep, third year they leap!" During the 1st and 2nd growing season, xeric plants will be in the establishment phase – requiring regular watering to encourage a deep taproot system, and not yet having reached their full size. On average, allow 3 years for your Xeriscape garden to reach full maturity!
- Gardens will easily fit in a small car - yes, we're talking Mini Cooper small - unless you ordered multiple gardens (we're not judging). One garden will come in either one or two 2 ft. x 1 ft. trays (pictured left).
- *When necessary, Resource Central shall select appropriate plant substitutions.
Blue Creeping Stonecrop
Attracts: Bees and Butterflies
Attracts: Bees, Butterflies and Hummingbirds
What Customers Say
Plants, Price, Plans Were Great!
“I was very satisfied with the perennial plants, price, and the gardening plans were great.”
Worth Referring to a Friend
“Thank you - I’ve recommended this to my friends, and they’re excited too.”
I Loved This Program- Convenient, Efficient and Well Communicated
“I loved this program so much! It would have been so difficult to learn about which plants to choose and to locate them in various nurseries. You did it all for me! The program is very efficient and well communicated. I appreciated the email messages, the ease with which I was able to pick up my plants and the health and vigor of all but one.”
Castle Rock Customer