Professional Landscape Consultations
The Landscape Consultations program is designed to assist homeowners that are interested in making water-efficient landscape changes get a project off the ground. The program connects qualified homeowners with professional landscapers over the course of a 45-minute consultation to provide guidance, recommendations and resources to assist the homeowner in beginning a low-water landscape change project.
Thank you for your interest in this program.
A few things to keep in mind:
- There is a short intake form to register, access by clicking the Register Now button below. Answering a few questions about your project will help the landscape designer focus their consultation discussions on your specific needs.
- On the registration form, we need your Water Account Number NOT your Customer Number. This is required to register.
- Consultations are 45 minutes. People generally get the most out of this time when they focus on next steps for a just a few important priorities.
- Please be understanding and respectful of our Landscape Designers time. They are on tight schedules during consultations.
- Photos are not required. However, they are helpful to identify problem areas and gauge progress throughout your project. If you wish to provide us photos, you can attach them to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Full Name in the Subject Line. We only accept electronic copies of photos.