Grass to Garden | City of Westminster
Our 2020 Westminster Grass to Garden program is full for the season! If you are still interested in participating if or when this program is offered again, please follow the button below to sign up for the notification list. We’ll reach out when we have availability again. Thank you!
Resource Central is committed to equal access to our programs for all individuals. If you are need of an accommodation or alternate webinar format, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (303) 999-3820 x221.
- Create an account to view the webinar.
- Watch the prerequisite, 20 minute webinar.
- Pass the quiz or chat with a Resource Central representative.
- Choose a 200 sq. ft. (or more) area of your lawn to transform!
- Submit your application and other required documents (below) by July 10th.
- Landscape Design
- Before Photo
- Recent Water Bill
- Signed Contract
- HOA Approval (if applicable)
- Remove the approved section of grass and send photos.
- Pick up and plant your free Garden In A Box.
- Send a final photo of your new and improved water-wise landscape!
- Schedule your free irrigation consultation.
New This Year!
We are offering our Lawn Removal Service to Westminster Grass to Garden participants! We’ll do the heavy lifting for you – all you have to do is plant your FREE Garden In A Box. Lawn removal will cost $2/sq. ft. for homeowners. Enroll today!
- 200 sq. ft. Garden In A Box (includes: starter plants, plant by number maps, and plant and care guide)
- Rain Bird Retro 1800 spray to drip irrigation conversion kit
- Lawn Removal 101
- Irrigation 101
- Grass to Garden: Step by Step
- Front Range Resource List
- 6 Steps to Transforming Your Lawn Video
- Spray-to-Drip Irrigation Conversion Video
- Transforming Your Lawn into a Xeriscape Garden Presentation
- “Water Savings Coming Soon” Yard Sign
- Example of a Landscape Design
- Rocky Mountain Retreat: Full Sun Garden
- Mountain Shadows: Part Shade Garden
Click below for even more resources!