Indoor Water Use Consultation for Your Home
Slow the Flow offers consultations on residential water usage and suggests simple measures to increase water use efficiency in the home. Through Resource Central’s partnership with water providers in Colorado, Slow the Flow is available at no cost to qualifying residents.
Participants simply schedule an inspection with a trained technician in their home. During the one-hour appointment the technician will measure outputs from faucets, toilets, and shower heads, and perform a cost/benefit analysis on fixture replacement options. They may also install high efficiency shower heads and faucet aerators at no cost. You’ll be left with a customized list of recommendations for increasing water use efficiency.
Three Steps to Water Savings:
Is Your Home Eligible for a No-Cost Inspection?
Take our eligibility quiz to find out if you qualify for a Slow the Flow Indoor inspection. Once your eligibility is confirmed, locate your water account number (listed on water bill statements).
Request an Inspection
Request an appointment by signing up here, or by calling 303.999.3824.
Schedule Your Slow the Flow Inspection
After you sign up online, you have the option to schedule your appointment immediately (if appointments are available) or our customer service staff will give you a call or send you an email to schedule your consultation. After appointment is scheduled you’ll receive a confirmation email.
Looking for your report?
Request another copy of your indoor consultation report by emailing email@example.com.
It’s free! (For residents of participating water providers.)
Our team of professionally-trained technicians from Resource Central always perform Slow the Flow consultation.
An indoor water use consultation includes:
- A one-on-one evaluation to analyze your indoor water use
- Tests to determine if any of your fixtures are leaking water
- A personalized cost/benefit analysis of any suggested fixture replacement
- A trained technician will install high efficiency shower heads and faucet aerators at no-cost, if desired
You will receive:
- A customized breakdown of where your water is used indoors and which of your appliances are using the most water
- A cost/benefit analysis for switching to more water-efficient fixtures
- High efficiency shower head and faucet aerator installation
- Recommendations and tips to make your home more water-efficient