The Watershed Summit is rapidly becoming the region’s top event for water industry leaders. Join 250+ water utility executives, business leaders, conservation experts, and other professionals to gain the new insights you need to help position your organization for success.
Watershed Summit 2019 is produced through a collaborative partnership between the Colorado Water Conservation Board, Denver Water, the City of Boulder, Aurora Water, the One World One Water Center, Resource Central, and the Denver Botanic Gardens. Building on the success of the last 4 years, this one-day summit helps you get connected to industry leaders and what works best across the Mountain West.
View this year’s exciting line-up of speakers and panels here.
Standard Registration: $65
We are thrilled to feature a dynamic line-up of experts in the water field who are excited to share their knowledge and join in on the conversation.
Special Guest: Phil Weiser, Attorney General for the State of Colorado
- J. J. Ament, CEO, Metro Denver Economic Development Corporation
- Ze’ev Barylka, Marketing Director US, Netafim
- Cynthia S. Campbell, Water Resources Management Advisor, City of Phoenix
- Beorn Courtney, President, Element Water
- Lisa Darling, Executive Director, South Metro Water Supply Authority
- Carol Ekarius, Executive Director, Coalition for the Upper South Platte
- Jorge Figueroa, Chief Innovation Officer, Americas for Conservation
- Brent Gardner Smith, Journalist, Aspen Times
- Dan Gibbs, Executive Director, Colorado Department of Natural Resources
- Kate Greenberg, Colorado Commissioner of Agriculture, State of Colorado
- Jim Havey, Filmmaker, HaveyPro Cinema
- Jim Lochhead, CEO/Manager, Denver Water
- Peter Marcus, Communications Director, Terrapin Care Station
- Fernando Nardi, Professor, Università per Stranieri di Perugia, Italy
- Cristina Rulli, Professor, Milan Polytechnic, Italy
- Luke Runyon, Reporter, KUNC
- Harold Smethills, Founder, Sterling Ranch
- Jamie Sudler, Executive Producer, H2O Radio
- Weston Toll, Watershed Program Specialist, CO State Forest Service
- Chris Treese, External Affairs Manager, Colorado River District
- Larry Vickerman, Director, Denver Botanic Gardens Chatfield Farms
- Scott Winter, Water Conservation Specialist, Colorado Springs Utility
Panel Topics Include:
- The Colorado River
- Water and Business
- Watershed Health
- Conservation and Storage
Click Here to view the Sponsorship Packet and learn more.
Contact Us: email or call 303-999-3820 ext. 225