The Watershed Summit is rapidly becoming the region’s top event for water industry leaders. Join 250+ water utility executives, business leaders, conservation experts, and other professionals to gain the new insights you need to help position your organization for success.
Watershed Summit 2019 is produced through a collaborative partnership between the Colorado Water Conservation Board, Denver Water, the City of Boulder, Aurora Water, the One World One Water Center, Resource Central, and the Denver Botanic Gardens. Building on the success of the last 4 years, this one-day summit helps you get connected to industry leaders and what works best across the Mountain West.
Early Bird Registration Fee (Through April 15, 2019): $45
Regular Registration Fee (Begining April 16, 2019): $65
2019 Agenda Includes Panels On:
- The Colorado River: Bringing together experts from the Upper and Lower Basins of the Colorado River to discuss challenges and opportunities
- Water Quality: Water quality related to forest fire recovery/mitigation
- Conservation and Storage: Two sides of the same coin, for every bucket saved through conservation you need a bucket of storage, panel of experts to discuss balancing these two ideas
- Water and Business: Bringing together business leaders from a variety of sectors to share ideas and solutions around how water plays a role in their industry and how it affects their business models and long term planning.
- Agriculture: A look at how Colorado agriculture fits into the international community and ways in which water management is a key consideration.
- Colorado’s Global Water Links
Keynote Speaker: Jim Havey, the filmmaker behind the popular film “The Great Divide” will discuss key takeaways from spending over 5 years learning about and documenting water in Colorado.
Click Here to view the Sponsorship Packet and learn more.
Interested in speaking at the Watershed Summit? We are looking for a select number of cutting-edge, highly creative presentations that share stories of projects and programs that provide boots-on-the-ground solutions to challenges in the water field. All water related topic areas are welcome!
All presentations will be given in a succinct, engaging, and fun short-form style. With under ten minutes given to each presenter.
Submit your abstract here. Abstracts are due by May 1st, 2019.
Contact Kate Larson: email or call 303-999-3820 ext. 214