The Watershed Summit is rapidly becoming the region’s top event for water industry leaders. Join 250+ water utility executives, business leaders, conservation experts, and other professionals to gain the new insights you need to help position your organization for success.
Watershed Summit 2018 is produced through a collaborative partnership between the Colorado Water Conservation Board, Denver Water, the City of Boulder, Aurora Water, the One World One Water Center, Resource Central, and the Denver Botanic Gardens. Building on the success of the last 3 years, this one-day summit helps you get connected to industry leaders and what works best across the Mountain West.
2018 Panel Topics Include:
- Resiliency: Preparing and Recovering From Fire, Flood and Drought, moderated by Lisa Dilling, Western Water Assesment
- Responsible Growth In Agriculture and Urban Water, moderated by Jim Yahn, North Sterling and Prewitt Reservoirs
- Activating Communities for Change, moderated by Sara Bayless, OMNI Institute
- Funding the Colorado Water Plan, moderated by Ted Kowalski, Walton Family Foundation
- Water Technology Showcase
Registration is now closed. If you are interested in attending please email Kate Larson to check for availability.
Click Here to view the Sponsorship Packet and learn more.
If you are a current student or community member interested in joining the conversation, you may be eligible to receive a scholarship to attend the Watershed Summit for free!
Click Here to download the scholarship application form. Applications are due June 1, 2018.
Contact Kate Larson: email or call 303-999-3820 ext. 214