Working at Resource Central
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Resource Central. We are dedicated to becoming one of the most desirable environmental nonprofits to work in Colorado’s Front Range!
Resource Central offers a robust rewards package that brings a flexible approach to work-life balance. Day to day, our company culture offers a healthy respect for a variety of opinions, allowing us to benefit from our collectively diverse viewpoints. We celebrate each other’s successes and support each other in challenges. Collaboration, celebration, and laughter are key ingredients to our 45+ years of success. We believe that if we’re going to work hard, we ought to be having fun in the process.
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Short and long-term disability
- Flexible spending account
- 403b retirement plan with a match
- $300 health activity reimbursement
- $250 hiring bonus after 30 days of employment
- 13 paid holidays & paid time off between Christmas and New Years
- Discounts on Resource Central products & services
We believe that in order for us to take care of the environment, we must take care of ourselves.
Please have a look at our current employment opportunities (click on link to view job description):
Our Materials Reuse program focuses on diverting reusable building materials from the landfill. Previous construction experience and familiarity with tools and building supplies are a plus.
- Water Conservation Data Analysis Intern
- Employee Success Manager
- Materials Reuse Sales Associate
- Materials Reuse Specialist