Resource Central is committed to preserving your privacy and safeguarding your personal information. The following statement describes the general information-gathering and usage practices of our website and information received offline.
Resource Central does not sell or trade names or other personal data that we collect on our website or offline. We have Google analytics on our website and do monitor where our website traffic comes from and the use of our website; however no Personal Identification Information is collected from site visitors.
Any information supplied to Resource Central by donors through our website or offline will be used solely to fulfill the mission of our organization. Generally, we request and use personal information to carry out the transactions that you request, such as making a donation and participating in events.
Resource Central does not sell or rent our mailing or contributor lists that we collect through our website or through information provided by you offline. All access to donor financial information is strictly limited to professional staff who need to process those data. No such data is given to any person, organization or group who does not need to access those data. We may use your personal information and non-personal information for the following reasons:
- Enter your information into our databases for internal record keeping, reporting, and data analysis.
- Acknowledge donations.
- Communicate with you to obtain your input, provide information on our programs and events, or request contributions.
- Improve our programs and services.
- Customize the website according to your interests.
- Share information with third parties who help us manage and secure our website and databases.
- Share information with third parties as required by law, or a part of a legal process, including tax filing.
All requests to remain anonymous shall be honored.
When you sign up for our marketing and event emails, Constant Contact records the information that you enter. We maintain this information in our database of supporters in order to keep you abreast of our future work and related issues that may be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive materials from us, all Constant Contact messages offer the option to unsubscribe at the bottom of the email. You can also call (303) 999-3820 x 213 or email us at email@example.com