Pickup Event Schedule
The 2024 pickup event schedule is not yet finalized. Check back here in early 2024 for an updated schedule.
We’ve heard your feedback! We’ve added new pickup locations and made changes to better monitor the size of the pickup events and to meter out the traffic queues. Many events are now broken up into several 1-hour timeslots. Select the timeslot you’d like to arrive at the pickup event.
What To Expect
How big are the gardens? Will they fit in my car?
- One garden flat (tray) is 2 ft x 1 ft
- 60 sqft kits (15 plants) are one flat each. 100 sqft kits (24-30 plants) are two flats each. 200 sqft kits (51 plants) are four flats each. Confer your order confirmation to determine the number of total flats you will be picking up.
- Flats cannot be stacked
- The average-sized car can fit about 8-10 flats
- Please clean out your trunk prior to arrival
What if I cannot make my pickup date?
- A friend or family member can always pick up on your behalf. Please make sure they have your first and last name (or forward them your order confirmation email).
- We cannot guarantee the condition of your garden if you do not pick it up at your designated pickup event.
- All unclaimed gardens must be picked up at our Boulder office Mon-Sat 9am-5pm within one week of the above-designated pickup date. We will email you if you miss your pickup. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
Above is an example of a 60 sqft garden or one single flat.
When You Get Home
Please double-check that you have all the flats and plants you expected.
- Each garden will have a colored sticker on the short side of the flat to identify it. If a garden has two flats it will have a single sticker on one and two stickers of the same color on the other flat.
- Remember 60 sqft kits (15 plants) are one flat each. 100 sqft kits (24-30 plants) are two flats each. 200 sqft kits (51 plants) are four flats each. Refer to the sqft listed on your Garden Info Sheets to figure out how many total flats you should have.
- Each plant should have a tag in the pot with the Latin and common names. Match these with your Garden Info Sheets to utilize the planting maps.
- Confused about plant varieties? Refer to your email inbox in case a plant substitution had to be made in your garden.
- All plant health or quality concerns must be reported within 48 hours of your pickup date to be considered for plant replacements.
What do I do if I think I got the wrong flats at the pickup event?
- We rely on volunteer help and occasionally loading mistakes are made at the pickup event. Thanks for understanding!
- It is easier to correct the loading mistake at the pickup event itself. If you are able to return to the event before the event ends, please do so!
- Each garden will have a colored sticker on the short side of the flat to identify it. If a garden consists of two flats it will have a single colored sticker on one and two stickers of the same color on the other flat.
- Can’t find a plant you were expecting? Refer to your email inbox in case we sent a plant substitution notification.
- Email or call us. We can help problem solve with you!