Back by popular demand! Invite bees, butterflies, and hummingbirds to sip the sweet nectar of the delectable Bees ‘n’ Blooms garden! A pollinators’ dream, this garden will continue to flower from late spring through fall, tempting pollinators when there is little else for them to munch on. This garden will paint your landscape with an ever-changing and always striking southwestern sunrise, with the pinks of the Dwarf Red Fall Aster, Prairie Winecups, and Autumn Joy Stonecrop paired with the vibrant orange hues of the Navajo Sunset Hyssop and the cool yellow of the Missouri Evening Primrose. This 29 plant late-pollinator garden is designed for full sun and fits into a 96 square foot space.
*When paired with the complementary Spring Awakening, our 60 sq. ft. early-season pollinator garden, your landscape will be buzzing with life from the first signs of spring to the first frost. If you purchase both the Bees ‘n’ Blooms and Spring Awakening gardens, then you will receive a special, professionally designed plant by number map that combines the two gardens into one 160 sq. ft. design.
- Covers: 96 sq. ft.
- 29 starter plants with 8 different varieties in 4-inch pots
- 1 plant by number layout options (8'x12' rectangle)
- Combined with Spring Awakening (8'x20' rectangle)
- Exposure: Full Sun (requires a minimum of 6 hours direct sun per day)
- Mature Height: 6 in. to 3 ft.
- Hardy To: 6,000 to 8,500 ft.
- Colorful: Late Spring to Fall
- Benefits: Locally grown and pollinator attracting. Combine with Spring Awakening for a larger full sun garden!
What To Expect
- Our xeric gardens feature anywhere from 14 to 30 starter plants in 4-inch pots.* Plants will be small relative to their mature size, and they will not be in full bloom.
- First year they sleep, second year they creep, third year they leap! During the 1st and 2nd growing season, xeric plants will be in the establishment phase – requiring regular watering to encourage a deep taproot system, and not yet having reached their full size.
- On average, allow 3 years for your Xeriscape garden to reach full maturity!
- Gardens will easily fit in a small car - yes, we're talking Mini Cooper small - unless you ordered multiple gardens (we're not judging). One garden will come in either one or two 2 ft. x 1 ft. trays (pictured left).
- *When necessary, Resource Central shall select appropriate plant substitutions.
Autumn Joy Stonecrop
Attracts: Bees, Butterflies
Missouri Evening Primrose
Navajo Sunset Hyssop
Attracts: Butterflies, Hummingbirds, Native Bees
Attracts: Butterflies, Native Bees
Apache Sunset Hyssop
Attracts: Butterflies, Hummingbirds
Attracts: Bees, Butterflies, Small Birds
What Customers Say
Just The Incentive I Needed
“I love this program! It was exactly the incentive I needed to get rid of stupid turf. More please!”
“My garden is thriving wonder- fully! I am happily surprised. I was amazed at the great condition of the plants I received. So healthy and the planting guide was most helpful. Thanks!”
Plants Are Thriving
“Every plant is thriving! We are very pleased and looking forward to next year!”