Resource Central is prioritizing health and safety for staff and program participants in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are closely monitoring CDC & public health department guidance and are actively incorporating their recommendations into our conservation programs and operations:
- Waterwise Seminars: Transitioned all seminars to online webinars. Here is the schedule.
- Garden In A Box: Drought-tolerant gardens are still available to the public. We distribute gardens outdoors in May and June, direct to customer’s vehicles and in support of social distancing recommendations. Plus, we have contingencies in place, if necessary.
- Slow the Flow: Outdoor sprinkler consultations are set to begin in early June. We have postponed indoor consultations until this summer or later as needed.
- Lawn Removal: This exciting pilot program will launch in late spring, depending on current conditions.
- Materials Reuse: Temporarily closed our reclaimed building material facility at 6400 Arapahoe Ave, Boulder in support of city and state requirements.
- Renew Our Schools: Transitioned schools in our spring competition to participate in fall.
Staff members are working from home to continue to advance our mission of putting conservation into action. In today’s rapidly changing world we are closely monitoring conditions and will update plans as needed to promote health and safety.