Resource Central is prioritizing health and safety for staff and program participants in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are closely monitoring CDC & public health department guidance and are actively incorporating their recommendations into our conservation programs and operations:
- Water Conservation Programs: Resource Central had a successful spring and summer of helping Colorado residents use less water on their landscapes utilizing safe, outdoor, contactless program delivery methods. Our programs have ended for 2020, but we are busy planning for next year and look forward to continuing to serve the community while keeping our customers and staff safe.
- Materials Reuse: Please read all points below.
- Thank you for following the city ordinance with us.
- Everyone at our location is required to wear a mask.
- Please maintain social distancing of at least 6ft.
- The Tool Library is open! Please reserve your tools online so we can sanitize each return in a timely manner.
- Renew Our Schools: COVID-19 Update: Although many schools are closed to students, it’s still a good time to begin conversations about bringing Renew Our Schools to your district or building. Although we’ve sadly postponed our Fall 2020 competition, we’re still registering schools for 2021 and facilitating installation of eGauges throughout this summer and fall.
Many staff members are working from home to continue to advance our mission of putting conservation into action. In today’s rapidly changing world we are closely monitoring conditions and will update plans as needed to promote health and safety.