This year, Resource Central’s annual Heroes & Hope fundraiser will be virtual and free to attend on Friday, November 20th, 5:30-6:30pm. We’d like to create a Best Of Reuse Program Highlights Video that features lots of examples of the creativity in our community. Let’s see what you’ve got — on video! Videos can be as short as 30 seconds! (Please no longer than 1 minute.)
We want to show that reuse is something that everyone can do. We’ll highlight:
- Everyday projects like fixing a broken fence post or replacing a leaky faucet instead of buying a new sink.
- Trendy and artsy creations with reclaimed materials.
- Amazing before and after transformations. Who doesn’t like to see that?
- Projects with multifunctional use or sentimental value.
- Humbling or humorous “Reuse Flops.” A little comic relief is needed these days!
Here are a few tips to keep in mind for your submission:
- If you’re shooting video on your smartphone, please make sure you rotate your phone so you’re recording in a landscape (horizontal) orientation
- Feel free to include landscape and portrait still photos as part of your video or as separate files
- Feel free to record a voiceover / narrate your submission
- Please don’t include music in your video
- Please keep your creative submission to 1 minute or less
We can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!
Please email your video to: Reuse@ResourceCentral.org
(or if you’re a Gmail user, please upload your video to this link: https://forms.gle/bd7TaS8MKtQKsEdY6 ).